- Strong growth. Net sales rose by 16 percent to SEK 11,735 million (10,148), distributed evenly between organic and acquired growth.
- Continued acquisitions. Over the year, 12 companies were acquired, with three more being added after the end of the financial year. Combined, these acquisitions added total annual sales of approximately SEK 1,200 million.
- Strengthened earnings growth. EBITA increased by 26 percent (29) to SEK 1,364 million (1,085). All business areas contributed to the increase.
- Cyberattack. In October 2019, 80 of Addtech’s subsidiaries were affected by a ransomware attack estimated to have impacted net sales by approximately SEK 130 million and EBITA by approximately SEK 100 million for the financial year.
- COVID-19. The challenges presented by the ongoing pandemic lie largely ahead of us, and all units within Addtech have developed action plans to be able to take action if and when required.
- Sustainability. During the year, we detailed our longterm sustainability visions supporting UN Agenda 2030.
ABOUT THE ANNUAL REPORT
The Annual Report describes Addtech’s operations and financial results in 2019/2020. The legal Annual Report comprises pages 37-105 and 8-17. The Annual Report also includes a voluntary report on sustainability that is inspired by integrated reporting, and also includes the Statutory Sustainability Report on pages 41-43 and the Sustainability Notes on pages 114-120. The Annual Report also includes a Corporate Governance Report on pages 47-54. The Annual Report is prepared in Swedish and translated into English. Should differences occur between the Swedish Annual Report and the English translation, the Swedish pdf version shall prevail.