- Strong growth: Net sales increased by 26 percent to SEK 10,148 million (8,022). Of this, the organic sales increase was 11 percent.
- Continued high acquisition activity: Over the year, 14 companies were acquired, with five more being added after the end of the financial year. Of these companies, 15 are based in the Nordic countries, one in the UK, one in the Netherlands, one in Switzerland and one in Austria. A Swedish company was divested during the year.
- Strengthened earnings growth: EBITA increased by 29 percent over the year (17). All business areas contributed to the increase.
- Favourable demand: Stable and high demand affected most markets, with a particularly positive trend in input components for manufacturing companies, including special vehicles, wind power and medical technology. The marine segment also developed very strongly, as did sales of infrastructure products to electricity grid customers in the Nordic region.
- Decision on new organisation: In February 2019, the Group decided to establish a new business area, Automation, as of 1 April. The Automation operations previously formed part of the Components business area
ABOUT THE ANNUAL REPORT
The Annual Report describes Addtech’s operations and financial results in 2018/2019 and includes a Corporate Governance Report and a Sustainability Report. The legal Annual Report comprises pages 24-31 and 35-96. Comparisons given in parentheses refer to the corresponding amounts for the preceding year. The statutory Sustainability Report, in accordance with the Annual Accounts Act (ÅRL) can be found on pages 24-31 and 38-40 in the Annual Report.